Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Welcome to My Blog!


Hello from Varsity Outdoor. This is a new blog for the Family Newsletter and can be viewed by anyone in the world. Of course not everyone in the world will be interested in reading or seeing this and even fewer will know how to access it. However, whenever we have someting interesting for others to see, we can send them an e-mail with the link to this blog and they will be able to view what we have posted.



Initially, this is where we can post our photos from our Mexico trip so others can see how relaxing the trip was.

1 comment:

Alecia Harris said...

Steve,
Thanks for the phone call this morning and wishing me happy birthday- happy birthday to you, too! We don't have any plans for Thanksgiving. I suppose I will need to look at the divorce papers and see if I even have the kids on Thanksgiving day-- this is a whole new world to me. So let me know what your plans are, and it would be great to see you. I don't have as much room for visitors as we used to, but there is Kayla's room, she has a trundle, Jeana has a double bed, and we could make accomodations anywhere else if you want to stay with us. Tell everyone hello.

Alecia